Saturday, April 9, 2011

What is WRONG with me?!

For some reason, out of nowhere, I'm completely upset.  Not about nothing, about the ex, but it snuck up on me!  It's been almost 4 months since the split and I still can't completely move on from this.  Is this normal?  Oh my gosh I feel like I've come unhinged.

I wish I had more of a desire to go out, but this town just isn't the "going out" kinda place.  I wish I had been able to go out with the girls when I was in FL, stupid work.  And I wish July was here already so I could go out with my bff for some shenanigans in our old stompin' grounds.  Anything to take my mind off this feeling.

I always seem to do this.  I always seem to obsess over the breakup long after it's happened.  I haven't been sleeping, unless I take some sort of PM pill (ie: Advil, Excedrin, Tylenol, Motrin) or those generic Target brand sleeping pills.  Ugh, I've become "that girl" haven't I?  I want so badly to have some sort of contact with the ex, but what good would that do me?  The worst part is just that he said we could still stay in contact and that maybe somewhere down the road there could be a second chance.  Why must boys give us these false hopes?  I mean, do they think it makes us feel better?  It doesn't.  It makes my life a whirlwind of emotions, ya ass.  Ohhh wait, I think this is all coming on because I'm getting ready to start my period.  Whew!  At least there's a reason for it.  At least I'm not on the verge of tears for no damn reason.  This makes me feel slightly less crazy.  Thank you mother nature, for once I appreciate you.

I'm still bummed though.

xoxo,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment