Friday, April 8, 2011

I know, I know.

Ok, I know I just posted something, but I've got another thing to bitch about discuss.  Being that I just created this blog, I'm trying to find some people to follow and I've basically just been going to the "next" button on the top of each blog.  Oh my gosh, is it just me or is every single one that comes up a family blog?!  I'm kind of trying to make it a rule to not follow family blogs, too much stuff I can't relate to and I don't really want to hear about someones kids and husband all the time.  Am I jealous because I don't have those things?  Yeah, probably.  But, the point is, this is my blog and I can follow whomever I so choose, and I choose not to follow families.  Ugh.  Suggestions about blogs to follow?  Anyone?  Bueller...Bueller?

HELP!


xoxo,
Me

1 comment:

  1. haha this cracked me up! There are SO many family blogs- or cute newly married couple blogs.. I try to follow a lot of single people too because I'm single and I can relate!!
    Glad you stopped by my blog, because i'm loving yours!! look forward to reading more (:

    -Jess

    ReplyDelete