Saturday, April 30, 2011

EEK!!

First off I'd like to say that I'm so glad Jess is back!! I can't believe hackers these days, goodness!

Secondly, I BOUGHT A NEW CAR!!!! She's beautiful, I looooove her!! I'll post a pic when I'm at my computer, I'm currently writing this from my cell. It's a 2011 Chevy Cruze (built here in Ohio, about 30 mins from me. Homestate pride!) and taupe grey. I am so excited because I've never bought a new car before, so I feel so accomplished!!

But, I need to share such an embarrassing story. My friend happens to work for a Classic car dealership, which there are like 10 of in my town alone, but he works for BMW and let's just say, I wasn't planning on going with that kinda purchase. But he knew someone at the Chevy dealership so he gave me a name and I went to see this guy. To my shock and excitement he was sooo freaking cute!! Why do your guy friends have other good looking guy friends and never let us in on that secret?! Anyway, he was also very knowledgeable and made me and my sister feel very comfortable, and 4 hours later he got me into the car I came to buy! I was trading in my old baby and just before pulling away my sister realized I'd left a CD in the player, so cutie said he'll go get it for me. I'm thinking of how nice that is until he starts walking back and my sister and I both realize that, sure enough, it's my oh-so-witty Girl Power cd!! Ya know, the one titled "Girls rule & boys FUCKING SUCK!!" Greeeeat impression, right?! Luckily he was actually funny about it, he said he had one that was just the opposite in his car, haha! But I was mortified.

Then we played a trick on our mutual friend, I told him his friend was a jerk and he told him I was mean...we had him going for awhile then he realized we were playing him, haha!

Ok, that's all I've got for right now. A real update (and the next installment of My Ex-Husband) is coming soon!! :)

xoxo,
Me

1 comment:

  1. yayyy I'm SOOOO glad to be back, I seriously missed blogging!!
    Congrats on your new car- i can't wait until i can buy a car- too bad it won't be for another few years!! and that's so funny about your CD

    can't wait for the next ex-hubs update!

    ReplyDelete