Monday, April 11, 2011

The Virgin.

Ok, let's just get right down to it!

In between a small breakup sesh with My First Love I dated The Virgin.  It was my first year of college and I had met him through a mutual friend, he was pa-retty good looking.  Dark hair, light eyes, tan.  Delicious.  Anyway, we dated for a month or two, I really can't even remember how long.  Maybe it was a little longer than that.  He went to school about 4 hours away from me, so we hardly ever saw each other, but when we did it was pretty fab.  I was at his school to visit one of my gf's and I stayed the night with him one night and he convinced his roomie to stay elsewhere.  SCORE!  Literally.  I snatched up his V-card on his dorm room futon, so romantic!  And that was only just the beginning of my mistake.  Since I took his v-card and was also his first kiss and girlfriend at the ripe ole age of 18, he thought he was in love with me.  Now I know how 30 year old men feel when they cradle rob a 19 year old.  I just wasn't that into him and ended up hanging with My First Love one evening while he was home.  I lived an hour away from my college and was home every weekend, so this worked out.  Well My First Love and I ended up having some serious sexual tension between us and had a hot and wild (as hot and wild as it can be) make out session at my house.  That was kind of it for me, even though one night it eventually turned into a sex session in the hot tub.  If The Virgin would've just listened to his mother then he wouldn't have even gotten himself into this mess (aka me) in the first place!  She told him that she was wary of me since I had just gotten out of a relationship and boy was she right (why do my bf's mother's dislike me so much?!  I'm a nice girl!)!  I definitely wasn't ready to be dating anyone else.  I had to break things off with him, he just wasn't what I wanted.  I felt bad because he used to call me every single night crying his eyes out and came over to my house with a card and a letter inside, begging me to take him back.  But, what's a girl to do?!  He just wasn't My First Love and I actually wasn't in love with him at all.  That's saying a lot for me, there's only been 2 guys that I've dated that I haven't dropped the L-bomb on.

So, see how simple and sweet that was?  Painless if you ask me!

Next post we'll discuss my ex-husband.  Wait, what?!  Yeah, you read that right.  Bet you didn't see that one coming, did ya?!  ;)

xoxo,
Me

2 comments:

  1. haha I def didn't see an "ex-husband" coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just full of all sorts of surprises! Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete