Friday, April 22, 2011

Country Strong.

Ok, I have to get this out!  I recently rented Country Strong, actually I couldn't rent it fast enough, I was dying to see it!  I didn't have very high expectations for it, I liked the main song that was released from it by Gwyneth Paltrow entitled "Country Strong," but wasn't really sure the movie itself was going to be any good.  Holy shit I could not have been more wrong!!  That movie was a.ma.zing.  Like, literally adding it to my list of fav movies.  I even bought it a few nights later and downloaded the soundtrack ASAP.  I made a playlist that is just the songs from the movie (they also have songs from other country artists, but I'm mainly only interested in the ones from the movie or that the actors/actresses actually sing) and am obsessed with a few of them.  So, without further adieu, here are my addictions:

Me & Tennessee

Words I Couldn't Say

Give In To Me

Summer Girl

Timing is Everything

and of course
Country Strong

Honestly, this movie made me start to really LOVE Gwyneth Paltrow.  Make fun of me if you wish, but if you like country music, this movie is a must see!!

xoxo,
Me

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I have such a hard time seeing Leighton Meester in any role other than Blair Waldorf! haha but I really want to see this movie!!

    ReplyDelete