Monday, May 9, 2011

You say it's your birthday!!



Decided to try my hand at this whole "linking up" thing.  And I figured I'd start with the amazing Michelle at a little bit of this & that, even though I'm a little late in the game!!  Click the button above to link up!!

My birthday is February 6, which means I had a Super Bowl Sunday birthday this year.  I love when that happens!!  I share a birthday with a few famous folks, here are some that I know of:  Ronald Reagan, Babe Ruth, Bob Marley, Rip Torn and Axl Rose.  Pretty great company if you ask me!

Link-up questions:


-- how you would spend your birthday, if money were no object
I'd spend it in Australia with my closest friends!!
-- favorite birthday
I've never had a birthday that really stood out, so I guess my 24th birthday because it was right before I moved from California to Virginia and I got to spend it with some of my favorite people!
-- favorite birthday present you've ever received
I always love the presents that you can tell had the most thought behind them.  My best friend usually gets me something that I always say I want but never remember I wanted...if that makes sense.
-- most memorable birthday celebration
My birthday from 6th grade.  We went to this great place that you could play dress up and they had all sorts of weird animals.
-- birthday that you are looking the most forward to
Well, I don't celebrate my birthday anymore, so I guess none.  Every year is more and more of a let down, which is unfortunate.

xoxo,
Me

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up! Better late than never! I'd love to go to Australia! I think you should always celebrate your birthday! Stay positive! I'm sure it will get better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha I don't celebrate my birthday either! I mean after 21- its like.. meh. not as fun! I just usually go out to dinner with friends and that's enough for me! :)

    ReplyDelete