Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!

Yesterday was Mother's Day brunch at mom's nursing home.  It turned out to be a gorgeous day, it hasn't been that warm in...well, I don't know how long.  So my siblings (2 of the 3 anyway) and I went up there to have some brunch and mimosas!!  It was hilarious actually, because the lady who was serving the mimosas kept stopping back by our table asking if we wanted more and naturally we did!  Normally it was my little brother who replied that he did and then she'd look at me and say "what about you?  I know you want more."  Why me?!  I'm the sweet and innocent one!!  But she was right, I did want more.  Even though I look awful because I got no sleep the night before, here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure!!  And maybe one day an entry will be about my mom; what happened to her and why she's in a nursing home.  Maybe...

Here's one of our stacks of mimosa cups.  We had 2 or 3 stacks throughout the 1.5 hours.

Kevey with Mary.  He's probably going to hell for that, but we'll blame his actions on the mimosas.

Mom and me.

Mom, me, Lisa and Kevin.

Lisa, Kevin, me and Mom.

All of us again, with my brother-in-law Nevada as well.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the moms out there!!  And may I add, better you than me.

xoxo,
Me

1 comment:

  1. haha that's so funny they serve mimosas at the nursing home! Sounds like you had a great time celebrating your mom at brunch with your siblings- I'm sure she loved having ya'll there!

    ReplyDelete