Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Girls Rule, Boys Drool.

My friend from work requested another Girl Power CD because the first one was so amazing!!  This time I'm going mostly old school, here's what I've got:

White Liar - Miranda Lambert
Piece of my Heart - Janis Joplin
Cold Hearted Snake - Paula Abdul
Heart of Glass - Blondie
A Little Bit Stronger - Leighton Meester (from Country Strong)
Straightjacket Feeling - All American Rejects
You Lie - The Band Perry
Harden my Heart - QuarterFlash
Fighter - Christina Skankuilera
Stronger - Britney Spears
Tainted Love - Soft Cell
These Boots are Made for Walking - Nancy Sinatra
Here I go Again - Whitesnake
Survivor - Destiny's Child
Everything's Gonna be Alright - Bob Marley
You Give Love a Bad Name - Bon Jovi
You're so Vain - Carly Simon

Hope she likes this one just as much!!  :)

xoxo,
Me

2 comments:

  1. another great playlist :)
    If I ever have boy troubles...i guess I need to find a boy before that will happen...i'm hitting you up to send me a CD !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love You Lie by The Band Perry. Nice picks!

    ReplyDelete