Thursday, May 19, 2011

Really?!

Ok, I found out where we're going on our date tomorrow.  He spared no expense, he is going to blow all my other dates out of the water, he is really spoiling me!!  He's taking me to...........















Panini's.

Really?!  Panini's?!  Home of the overstuffed sandwich?!  Good golly miss Molly, I hope I'm allowed to have more than just water to drink.

I feel like this is SO typical.  A guy talks about how much better he is than every other guy, how you'll have a way better time on his date than any before...and then when it comes down to it, he takes you to Panini's.  Why not just splurge for McDonald's?  At least they have a Play Place.

I know I have no romantic interest in him, but he's the one who talked this date up like it was going to blow me out of the freakin' water.  Am I being too hard on him?

That's all I've got.

xoxo,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment