Sunday, May 15, 2011

Girls Night!

One of my closest friends and I had a girls night last night and it turned out pretty fab!!  Well, the weather didn't make for a pleasant evening, but we made the best of it.  It was seriously so eerily foggy, I could barely see anything while driving!

So, we started off at a bar in Wickliffe to try something new, but it was a total bust so we had one beer and peaced outta there.  We ended up at BW3 which is way closer to our houses anyway.  I went to the bathroom at one point and all of a sudden my friend's talking to someone at the bar, turns out her boyfriend's best friend was up there for a few drinks as well.  He lives about 3 seconds away from there so he's there a lot, wasn't out of the ordinary.  I've hung out with him a few times, with my friend and her man of course, and the first time I met him he was soooo annoying!  He was already wasted and was standing, like on top of me and smacked my ass and...it was so annoying.  Then the next time I saw him he was sober and he was SOOOOOO much better, it was like night and day!!  Then when we saw him last night he was better too, thank goodness!  So anyway, I guess he's talked about me to my friend a few times since first meeting me and last night he was asking me about my ex-boyfriends and dates that I've gone on.  Well, I've only ever been on 2 first dates in my entire life, both of which were when I was 25, and actually they were on the same day.  One was lunch and one was dinner.  That's it.  Never had one before or after since then.  Wait, I take that back, I did have another one, but it went nowhere and I knew it wouldn't.  I mean, just because I already knew him and he was friends with one of my friends doesn't mean he should be able to text during our date to find out the score to the football game!  Uhhhh, no.  Anyway, then he started talking about how much fun he thinks I'd have if I went on a date with him.  So he asked me out.  I was actually really shocked by that, I wasn't expecting it at all!  So, I'm leaving everything up to him, I don't feel that I need to plan anything, that's on him.  So this should be interesting.

Then, before that happened, I got a text from my "soul mate."  When I went to training for work in Orlando I met a couple girls, one is from Key West and she would constantly say that I remind her of her guy friend and that we must be soul mates.  So, finally a few months later, she gave him my number and me his.  We started talking last week, but I initiated it and don't feel like I need to constantly do that, I'm over doing that no matter how badly I want to, I resist. So he text me last night before he went to bed, just to say hi, which I thought was sweet.  And then he was going to bed and said he'd text me today, but he didn't.  But I'm not really sweating it.  He's a cop and I know he gets busy, plus it's not like he's my boyfriend, so I'm trying not to be a crazy person about it.

That was my weekend, I hope y'alls was enjoyable as well!!  I'll leave you with a few pics from last night!  :)

My girl and me.

Yummy Woodchuck!

Ryan and Kati.

Ryan, me and my boobs.

Hahaha, he thought I was playing nice.  No way!

Stare down!!

xoxo,
Me





No comments:

Post a Comment